Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rave: Secrets, Like Dragons

Here's something worth knowing about...

A longtime friend of mine, Steven Schend, has launched a Kickstarter project and I ask my friends here to seriously consider supporting it. The project is called "Secrets, Like Dragons..." and can be found at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1136561409/secrets-like-dragonsare-tales-untold. Steven has a goal of publishing a collection of short stories as what I hope will be the first of many stories set in his world of Kharndam. I have had the privilege of reading many of Steven's stories over the years and am looking forward to the interpretations of his world at the hands of the authors he is working with. Those who know him and his writing will agree, he is a bit of a perfectionist (in the positive sense) and always strives to produce the best written work possible, and I know this will carry through in this Kickstarter project. So, again, I ask you to contribute to Steven's project... You won't be let down.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the post, Bryon!

    And just to be a perfectionist on ya, it's a collection of five novellas and additional materials to flesh out the world and characters a bit (the old open-more-doors-than-you-shut scenario).

    And those who support the project early (like you) get my undivided attention and unending thanks.

    ReplyDelete